Is Heron Futures a scam?
This is the post for my findings of the Heron Futures Scam investigation and Heron Futures review.
Decide for yourself, read the Heron Futures review below...
This one is simple… I called the published telephone number Heron Futures and was told by another ranndom company that ‘no they are not Heron Futures’, ‘yes they get calls from them’, and ‘no they haven’t been able to get in contact’. In short they thought the company doesn’t exist. Having double-checked the Heron website it looks like it was last copyrighted in 2006. A quick check on Companies House also confirms that their last accounts were filed on 30/11/2008.I’m going to write this one off!
Telephone Conversation Transcript
Phone rings...
Hi [different company name]
Good morning, can i please speak to someone there about your training programme
What sort of trading programme?
For traders?
Traders? Are you looking for Heron Futures? The number on the website comes to us, I don’t think the company exists, to be honest.
The company doesn’t exist?
Yeah, I’m sorry, I can’t help you
Goodbyes
No comments:
Post a Comment